12 Robsart Street
Parkside SA 5063
Principal: Suzie Sangster
Deputy Principal: Adrianna Kyriacou
Telephone: 8271 2437
Facsimile: 8373 3075
OSHC Telephone: 8373 4788
Welcome to the Parkside Primary School Website!
One of our continuing priorities is for effective communication with our wider community and this website will provide you with relevant up to date information about our school.
We are committed to providing a challenging learning environment which prepares all students to develop the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become productive members of society.
Parkside Primary School Parent Complaint Policy
The Parkside Primary School Parent Complaint Policy (PDF, 61 KB) is available for download.
You can also visit our Feedback and Complaints page by clicking on the button to the right.
Raising a Complaint With DECD
The Raising Complaints With DECD Form (PDF, 120 KB) is available for download.
External School Review
The External School Review is available for download as a PDF file (410 KB).
2015 Annual Report
We are pleased to present the 2015 Annual Report Booklet.
The 2015 Annual Report Booklet is available for download as a PDF file (1.22 MB).
The School Information Booklet is available for download as a PDF (5.63 MB).
School Context Statement
The 2016 School Context Statement is available for download as a PDF file (305 KB).
Site Improvement Plan
The 2016 Site Improvement Plan is available for download as a PDF file (405 KB).
We are pleased to present our Strategic Planning Documents to the School Community.
Parkside Primary School 2016 to 2019 Strategic Plan (PDF, 335 KB)
9th February, 2017
The following pages have been updated:
Additional updates will be made in the near future.
School fees can be paid via BPOINT.
How to process a payment:
- Click on the "Online Payment Option".
- Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement).
- Enter your Family Name.
- Enter the Description or Invoice Number for the payment.
- Enter the Amount of the payment.
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa).
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date.
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card).
- Click on the Proceed button.
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
- Either click the Print View or enter your email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt.
- You can now exit the Payment Page.
CRICOS Provider Number: 00018A
CRICOS Provider Name: Department of Education & Child Development T/A South Australian Government Schools